Boost, Our Learning & Improvement Community
The term 'Boost', ‘Our Learning & Improvement Community’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The copyright in the material contained within www.boost.org.uk and community.boost.org.uk is owned variously by Boost, The Crown and the copyright holders of certain public domain materials, unless otherwise indicated. The contents of this web site, apart from Boost and other logos, may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for research, private study or for internal circulation within a public sector organisation. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. The permission to reproduce protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders.
Links to external websites are for the convenience of the user only. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by Boost of any external website, product or service.
Boost does not accept responsibility for information contained on externally linked pages. Please read the websites own disclaimer where appropriate.
Where you provide personal information on this website to Boost, it will only be used for the service you requested, for example when asking for information or giving feedback. We will not pass your details to any other government department or third party. Boost does not automatically capture or store personal information from visitors to the site, except to log the user’s IP address and session information, such as the duration of the visit to the site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by Boost to assess the use of the site.